Friday, July 17, 2009

Come Win Some Pocket Change!

Hello Friends!

Well i have been sick for the last few days so i hope you guys didnt miss me too much.

I still been working on and off on the site.

I work, take a break and go lay down

I think the flu is going around out here.

Just a reminder we do have a blog and it is being updated everyday

I promise keep coming back and i will have tons of free cool stuff and information you can use

Anyway here are the winners for the prize pages for july 14th


$100 58831 carriemoney
$50 58170 nikola
$50 59023 slippy56
$20 59007 prissy
$20 58610 reenersmile
$20 58972 amil
$20 59232 Stormofmoney
$20 58178 connie98r

Congratulations to all our winners

All prizes have been paid via paypal to all winners

We have a surfing contest going on but im leaving it on until tomorrow so keep trying to win

So if you may have heard or not we are doing a surfing contest with Horror Movie Hits this weekend with some cash and prizes.

Were also doing a 3 way surf this weekend with tiptop traffic and horror movie hits

So if you havent joined yet you need too

You can not win any of the surfing contest prizes unless you sign up for Horror movie hits and surf there site also.


You can sign up here

http://horrormoviehits.com/?r=58743

This is such a cool site.

I mean just the way it looks makes me want to join.

The Admin is such a cool guy

He might even be cooler than me.

I said might be. Just kidding

Anyway im turning some 10 cent 20 cent and 50 cent prize pages on today

Let you make a little cash before the contest starts tomorrow

Well have fun everyone


Happy Surfing
Craig Caron & Michael Picard

Digg!

0 comments: