Thursday, July 23, 2009

Im Back From My Trip To Arizona!!!! Whhoooooooo Was It Hot..

Hello All


Well Im finally back from my trip to Arizona and wow was it hot.

We left and it was 115 degrees.

Holy Moly i merely baked like a baked potato.

Anyway i have my son for 2 weeks so ill be spending alot of time with him.

Well we had the game page worked on all day yesterday.

So hopefully it doesnt give anyone anymore problems.

So this is what im going to do.

I am going to run a game page and a prize page.

There will be credits, banners, Text impressions and some cash.

1 cent, 20 cent and 50 cents just to test it out and see if its working properly.

If not please send me a support ticket and let me know.

Anyway enjoy everyone.

My flight didnt get in until late last night and im going to go take my son out for breakfast.

Be back later

Happy promoting

Craig Caron

Digg!

0 comments: