Saturday, August 22, 2009

Did You Get Sandbagged This Week And Didnt Even Know It...

Hello Friends

I have something very exciting and special to share with you

This week a major incident happened in this industry

where thousands of people got sandbagged-

and the worst part,

they probably don't even realize what happened..

And my mentor and coach...

Diane Hochman saw it..

and got all fired up..

so much so..

she's dedicated a whole webinar

tomorrow night

on what went down,

and why it was so uncool..

here,

checkout her message,

and I hope to see you there!


************************************************************

From the Desk of Diane Hochman

Saturday, August 22, 2009

************************************************************


This Sunday...August 23rd at 9 pm est


EVENT: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road...MLM Style
DATE & TIME: Sunday, August 23rd at 9:00pm Eastern
FORMAT: Simulcast! (Attend via Phone or Webcast -- it's your choice)
TO ATTEND THIS EVENT, CLICK THIS LINK NOW...
http://instantTeleseminar.com/?eventid=8790798


I am going to present what I believe will be a
LANDMARK call in the Network Marketing industry.

On this call i will call out to YOU

I will be a VOICE OF REASON

and show you EXACTLY what is going on out there

And show you why if you don't GET BACK HONKY CAT

You will be EATEN ALIVE out in the bush...

(in this case...the internet)

I watched things happen this week out there that just STUNNED ME

And I am COMPELLED to speak.

If you know me...and you may not...

But if you know me you know that i have come from

Humble beginnings...

Just a fat housewife who DREAMED of being able to
stay home with her babies ...

But today i increasingly find myself in the role of crusader.

Crusader against all i see out there that is keeping common folks
like myself from achieving the success they desire.

On this call on Sunday night i will expose the dangers and pitfalls
that are keeping you from all you want...

I will explain why greed has DISEASED this industry and how you can
avoid getting sucked into a never ending money pit (where you lose all your cash)

And i will show you that THERE IS A WAY to do this...

And you will be stunned to realize just how easy it truly is...

But you will need to do YOUR PART.

If you REALLY want the truth.

If you are ready to make a change for the next decade..

If you are TIRED of all the shenanigans

You need to hear this call.

Yes...i will be showing you something you can purchase for a dollar.

But the truth is i don't give a crap if you buy it or not...

And you can listen and walk away before the offer if you want...

Fine with me...

What i care about is that you hear the truth and UNDERSTAND
how people are being manipulated.

And how YOU will often end up the victim.

And i want to show you that the fantasy of residual income is REAL

And that you can have it...

If you just learn the rules of the game.


Watch This (yes..the muppets)


So Goodbye Yellow Brick Road...

Where the dogs of Society Howl (The Gurus)

You can't catch her in your penthouse...

I am going back to my plow...(my family and all the other people i LOVE)

Back to the howling old owl in the woods...

Hunting the horny back toad ...(learning how to earn money the proper way)

I wish you would finally decide YOUR future lies...


BEYOND THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD


See you Sunday...9 pm est
200 lines...after that you must listen online


EVENT: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road...MLM Style
DATE & TIME: Sunday, August 23rd at 9:00pm Eastern
FORMAT: Simulcast! (Attend via Phone or Webcast -- it's your choice)
TO ATTEND THIS EVENT, CLICK THIS LINK NOW...
http://instantTeleseminar.com/?eventid=8790798

Feel free to pass this along to anyone you know in the industry.

And if you need me...shoot me back a note...

Otherwise...

See you there...

Craig Caron


For More Info Please Give Me A Ring (704) 932-8536

Digg!

0 comments: