Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Winners For Yesterdays Trivia Question! Power Surf Still On..


Hello All


What a wonderful morning it is this morning.

I cant believe the responses i received from my audio advice on my blog yesterday.

If you havent checked it out you need too.

I went and looked at my stats on how many people actually listened to it all the way through and here is the stats.

Description:

Social Media Marketing And The Power Of Meeting People
Duration: 15 minutes, 55 seconds
Date Last Updated: Tue 11 Aug 2009 10:01:29 AM CDT
File Size: 2.87 MB
Total Playtime: 42 hours, 12 minutes, 30 seconds
Times Played:1027
Plays To Completion:997

So all in all 1027 people listened to my advice yesterday and 997 people actually listened to the whole thing.

I will be making audio and videos often on different types of training and how social media and other marketing techniques that have worked for me.

So stay tuned for that.

So yesterday we ran a trivia question.

Here are the winners for that.

58789 smsforce
58359 krishappu55
58019 ganancias
58289 mbanglis
58083 karensg
59276 cseelye1

Congrats to everyone that won.

I will be adding the cash to your accounts sometime today.

So heres another question for you.

I know you probably been hearing this for the last week about CBPIRATE.

Well im going to talk about it today.

This is the best program that i have ever seen come from click bank.

Why do i think this.

Well for one you dont need to make your own squeeze pages or capture pages.

You don't have to sell anything.

You don't need to learn HTML or any other techy stuff.

You don't need to have your own website.

You dont even need to have your own autoresponder or domain name.

They do everything for you.

The only thing you have to do is send some traffic to a squeeze page... sit back and count the Clickbank commissions ticking in.

Let me put it this way.

I have been using this since launch day August 4th and i have now brought in over $2000.
http://cbpirate.com

Thats only in 8 days.

Most people struggle making that in a real job in 1 month.

So you tell me.

Why wouldnt this be worth the measly chump change when you can make it back in 1 day.

Heres the link.Seriously check them out.

I believe you can even get a 14 day trial.
http://cbpirate.com

Well everyone have to run.

I have to get to a seminar so please check back on the blog for the new seminar audio replay and dont forget to go vote for us on traffic toplist.

Have A Great Day

Dedictated To Your Success
Craig Caron


Digg!

0 comments: